IX International Conference
THE PROBLEMS OF
OF DEFORMABLE MEDIA
October 1-6, 2018,
The conference will be held on October 1–6, 2018 and hosted by the Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia.
- Contact mechanics
- Mechanics of accreted solids
- Dynamical problems
- Fluid mechanics
- Wave propagation
- Thin-walled systems
- Coupled fields in deformable media
- Fracture mechanics
- Mechanics of composites and soils
- Experimental mechanics
- Optimal design and control theory
- Structural mechanics
Aims and Scope
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and engineers to exchange and share their experience and results on all aspects of continuum mechanics. It also aims to provide the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of continuum mechanics.
- National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of Armenia
- Institute of Mechanicsof the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanicsof the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Goris State University
- Artsakh State University
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia
Evgeniy Murashkin (Russia)
Venue & Accommodation
Goris is located in the valley of river Goris (or Vararak), 254 km away from the Armenian capital Yerevan and 67 km from the provincial center Kapan.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goris
View from Wings of Tatev ropeway
Harsnadzor watchtower, near Tatev
Khndzoresk Swinging Bridge
- Abstract submission deadline – June 15th
- Notification of acceptance – June 30th
- Paper submission – July 31st
- Registration and arrival in Goris – October 1st
- Closing of conference and departure – October 6th
Registration fee for participants covers
- access to all conference sessions,
- conference materials,
- transfer (Yerevan↔Goris),
- full pension accommodation,
- sightseeing tours,
and some extras.
|Registration fee||400 EUR|
|Registration fee for young scientists*||250 EUR|
|Registration fee for accompanying person||250 EUR|
*Young scientist is a scientific researcher, engineer, postgraduate or undergraduate student who is 35 years of age or younger by the conference opening.
PAYMENTS INSTRUCTIONS (in EUR)
|Intermediary Bank:||COMMERZBANK AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY|
|Beneficiary Bank:||CONVERSE BANK CJSC, YEREVAN, ARMENIA|
|A/C No. or ID No.:||19300 38165040104|
|Reason of the payment:||IDM 2018 Person name|
Foreign citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia.
See the official information on the site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
Visa policy of Armenia (from Wikipedia, March 2018)
If you need a visitor visa to Armenia, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Please contact us by emails:
Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
24B Baghramyan Ave.
Republic of Armenia
Executive Secretary: Dr. Lilit Dashtoyan||(+374 10) 56-8189 (Office)
(+37 493) 55-2321 (Mobile)
|Vice-Chaiman: Professor Avetik Sahakyan||(+37 494) 57-9348 (Mobile)|