VI International Conference on
TOPICAL PROBLEMS OF CONTINUUM MECHANICS
October 1-6, 2019,
Conference ProceedingsDownload as pdf
Papers published in open access journal
The conference will be held on October 1-6, 2019 and hosted by the Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia.
- General Problems
- Contact Mechanics
- Mechanics of Growing Solids
- Mechanics of Technological Processes
- Mechanics of Additive Manufacturing
- Thin-walled Structures
- Elasticity and Viscoelasticity
- Fracture Mechanics
- Coupled Fields in Solids
- Soil Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Optimal Design and Control Theory
- Mechanics of Nano-systems
- Structural Mechanics
- Hydraulics and Hydraulic Facilities
- Experimental Mechanics
Aims and Scope
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and engineers to exchange and share their experience and results on all aspects of continuum mechanics. It also aims to provide the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of continuum mechanics.
- National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of Armenia
- Institute of Mechanicsof the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanicsof the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Yerevan State University
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia
Evgeniy Murashkin (Russia)
Venue & Accommodation
Dilijan is located in the valley of river Aghstev 100 km away from the Armenian capital Yerevan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilijan
- Abstract submission deadline – June 30th
- Notification of acceptance – July 15th
- Paper submission – July 31st
- Registration and arrival in Dilijan – October 1st (departure from Yerevan ~15:00, travel time 2 hours)
- Closing of conference and departure – October 6th (departure from Dilijan ~11:00)
Registration fee for participants covers
- access to all conference sessions,
- conference materials,
- transfer (Yerevan↔Dilijan),
- full pension accommodation,
- sightseeing tours,
and some extras.
|Registration fee||400 EUR|
|Registration fee for young scientists*||250 EUR|
|Registration fee for accompanying person||250 EUR|
|Publication of extended papers in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, indexed by Scopus.†||100 EUR per paper|
* Young scientist is a scientific researcher, engineer, postgraduate or undergraduate student who is 35 years of age or younger by the conference opening.
† Papers in English (from 5 to 10 pages) can be published in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Institute of Physics (IOP), which is indexed by Scopus.
Foreign citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia.
See the official information on the site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
Visa policy of Armenia (from Wikipedia, March 2019)
If you need a visitor visa to Armenia, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Please contact us by emails:
Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
24B Baghramyan Ave.
Republic of Armenia
Executive Secretary: Dr. Lilit Dashtoyan||(+374 10) 56-8189 (Office)
(+37 493) 55-2321 (Mobile)
|Vice-Chaiman: Professor Avetik Sahakyan||(+37 494) 57-9348 (Mobile)|
Publication in conference proceedings
All accepted papers in English or in Russian (not exceeding 5 pages) will be published by the beginning of the conference.
- Authors must prepare their papers using the following Microsoft Word template (doc or docx)
- Each author can submit not more than two papers.
Publication in an open access Joural
If large enough number of applications is submitted, extended papers in English (from 5 to 10 pages) will be published in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Institute of Physics (IOP), which is indexed by Scopus.
- For extended papers please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission:
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
- Multimedia Guidelines (pdf)