VII International Conference on
TOPICAL PROBLEMS OF CONTINUUM MECHANICS
Due to pandemic, Conference is delayed until September 2021
Papers submitted until October 1 of this year will be published in an open access Journal. Publication fee is 100€ per article.
The conference will be held on September 20-25, 2021 and hosted by the Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia.
- General Problems
- Contact Mechanics
- Mechanics of Growing Solids
- Mechanics of Technological Processes
- Mechanics of Additive Manufacturing
- Thin-walled Structures
- Elasticity and Viscoelasticity
- Fracture Mechanics
- Coupled Fields in Solids
- Soil Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Optimal Design and Control Theory
- Mechanics of Nano-systems
- Structural Mechanics
- Hydraulics and Hydraulic Facilities
- Experimental Mechanics
Aims and Scope
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and engineers to exchange and share their experience and results on all aspects of continuum mechanics. It also aims to provide the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of continuum mechanics.
- National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of Armenia
- Institute of Mechanicsof the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanicsof the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Yerevan State University
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia
Evgeniy Murashkin (Russia)
Venue & Accommodation
Tsaghkadzor is located 50 kilometers north of the capital Yerevan and 3 kilometers east of the provincial centre Hrazdan. Surrounded with alpine meadows, the town is situated on the south-eastern slope of the Teghenis Mountains, at a height of 1841 meters above sea level. The Tsaghkunyats mounatain range is located to the west of the town.
See in Wikipedia.
Participants of the conference will be accommodated in Tsaghkadzor Writers House (Charents Street 6, Tsaghkadzor, 2310, Armenia). The conference will take place in the same boarding house.
- Abstract submission deadline – June 30th 2021
- Notification of acceptance – July 15th 2021
- Paper submission – July 31st 2021
- Registration and arrival in Tsaghkadzor – September 20th (departure from Yerevan ~15:00, travel time 1 hour)
- Closing of conference and departure – September 25th (departure from Tsaghkadzor ~11:00)
Registration fee for participants covers
- access to all conference sessions,
- conference materials,
- transfer (Yerevan↔Tsaghkadzor),
- full pension accommodation,
- sightseeing tours,
and some extras.
|Registration fee||400 EUR|
|Registration fee for young scientists*||250 EUR|
|Registration fee for accompanying person||250 EUR|
* Young scientist is a scientific researcher, engineer, postgraduate or undergraduate student who is 35 years of age or younger by the conference opening.
Foreign citizens of some countries need a visa to enter Armenia.
See the official information on the site of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia.
Visa policy of Armenia (from Wikipedia, March 2020)
If you need a visitor visa to Armenia, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Please contact us by emails:
Institute of Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
24B Baghramyan Ave.
Republic of Armenia
Executive Secretary: Dr. Lilit Dashtoyan||(+374 10) 56-8189 (Office)
(+37 493) 55-2321 (Mobile)
|Vice-Chaiman: Professor Avetik Sahakyan||(+37 494) 57-9348 (Mobile)|
Publication in an open access Journal
Extended papers in English (from 5 to 10 pages) will be published in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Institute of Physics (IOP), which is indexed by Scopus. Publication fee is 100 € per article.
- For extended papers please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission:
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
- Multimedia Guidelines (pdf)